I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, January 23, 2006

Getting started...

OK, I am finally getting started.

Inspired by my fellow SB mates over in M4M, I hv decided to start a scrap booking blog of me own. *applause please* I usually dun hv the patience to write a diary altho' I used to write when I was still a kid but the stopped when it had its side effects... *long story here*

then last yr, I tried to keep a blog but aft a while, got too bz so din contd... nevertheless, here I am again. Hopefully, this time, I'll be able to keep the fire burning! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Edward Padgett said...

Congratulations Scrap Addict,

On starting your new Blog. I see I am the first to post a comment, does this mean I get something? I hope not, I have enough scrap to keep myself content for some time.

I found you by hitting next blog from my new blog.

Later,
Ed

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Marr said...

YESYES!! I give you mine!! Sandy, the flames in you will burn and burn, no worries. Just like your scrapworks, all very fiery! :D

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Agnes Tan said...

Hi Sandy!!!

Welcome onboard!!!!

if u've got nothing to write abt, just post ur pics and add a short abt it. Tat's what I did with mine.

4:28 PM

 
Blogger shmj said...

Thanks Ladies!!!

& Agnes, you'll be sure tt I'll do tat quite often! *LOL*

4:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hi sandy. i add you hor! :P

Clara

10:55 PM

 
Blogger shmj said...

No probs Clara!

I've added u to mine liaoz! :)

10:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home