I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The old man is complaining....

sigh... the old man @ home is complaining tt I spend too much time doing my SB. :( So last nite, I din do any... & I felt tt something is missing... Am I addicted then? You bet I am! *LOL* anyways, was bored & was looking thru my old LOs & these are some of my fav...





Still am amatuer @ this & hopefully as I get more practise, I'll get better! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Marr said...

O, Sandy. Ur SB works does not appear amateur at all.
Tell ur old man, "Kady is soooo adorable, how can you not SB about her?! hahaha! :D

11:49 AM

 
Blogger shmj said...

*LOL* Marr - dh is ok wif me doing SB. Its juz tat he said I spend too much time on it liaoz...

oh well... I think its cos this mth has the Jan scraplathon on, so I am guilty of doing LO almost every nite... :P

1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home