I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, March 06, 2006

part II of Mar's Challenge

For Challenge # 5. Creating Garden Challenge - scraplift 1 LO for each CG girls
Then it's Carrie Colbert.


Scraplift from:

& mine which looked nothing like the original! :P




For Challenge # 3: Creating Garden Challenge - scraplift 1 LO for each CG girls
Next is Anne Heyen.


Scraplifted from:

& Mine:





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,
you are invited to The Scrappers Loft at www.thesrappersloft.com

7:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI,
you are invited to The Scrappers Loft at www.thescrappersloft.com

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home