I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Friday, April 21, 2006

2 LOs fresh fr the oven!!!



I just finished 2 LOs tonite... Here they are fresh from the oven! The Black LO was done wif alot of RAK stuff... Some of the ribbons are from Sri (THANKS!!!), Tags are fr Ruey (THANKS!!!) & the lace is from Rachel (THANKS TOO!!!!)

I really missed scrapping! Wif the conference round the corner, I am getting more stressed up by the minute!!! ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I'll be running some errands for the company tmrw & will take the chance to go shop 4 more stuff fr Textile Ctr... kekekeke... reward myself for the hard work! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home