I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Sunday, April 16, 2006

So much fun @ the Crop session!!!

I joined a crop session wif the M4M gang last Fri... We had so much fun!
The company, food & cropping session was fantastic! :)
It was great to finally get to meet most of the SB gang finally! :P

I did 2 LOs & a tag in tt session... here are the 2 LOs tt I did, forgot to take pic of tt tag tho'.

I did the LO - Little One wif some of the RAK stuff tt Ruey RAK me. Love the Letter "K" to bits! Think I'm gonna get more! kekekeke... :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

You're welcome Sandy. I love using the Chip Chatter's too....but I can not use all the letters of the alpha. When I was packing up your envelope...I looked around for something special for Kady...so selected the chipchatter K....so very thrilled to see you use it on your lo. They're gorgeous to use...either plain, or painted and embellished or cover with PP. So versatile..and no...I don't work for Pressed Petals.

6:27 PM

 
Blogger shmj said...

LOL.... I love it loads! Now you make me add another item on my shopping list! kekekeke....

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home