I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, March 27, 2006

All at 1 Go!

We had a Virtual Corp last Fri in M4M...

Completing 3 LOs in 1 nite is definitely my record so far! LOL...

Here they are...

Challenge: To do a LO with a photo that is at least 20years old.


This is a pic of my Bro, Andy. Taken at grands' place...
see how chubby he was back then? But then again, he's still as "chubby" now... (i.e. FAT!) ;)










Challenge: To scraplift 1 of the LO that was randomly chosen... & another challenge to use stamps on the LO.
I combined 2 challenges into 1.












Challenge: To do a LO using only scraps.

My last LO submitted for the nite was this.
Sorry, the pic was abit blurr. Was in a hurry to get it taken & loaded up... :P














& on Sat Nite, I did this LO... Daddy's Gal.

The photo & arrow was printed on transparency...
1st time that I do a LO using transparencies' photo! ;)














last nite I completed this LO...
when I wanted to post this LO in M4M, realised that Sri had actually posted a challenge:

Trend Watch
Are you able to translate what you see around you into a great scrapbook page? Find inspiration in a non-scrapbooking industry (i.e., fashion, home dec, advertising, etc.) and translate that inspiration to a page. Be sure to include a visual example of where you got your inspiration. (Note: The visual example does not need to be part of the scrapbooking layout.)


Got the inspiration from a Toilet outside Lot 1!!! They had these rectangular frames drawn on the wall... so Scraplifted that to do the below LO.

Journalling reads:

If you listen closely, you might just hear the sound of a new Dream being born - Flavia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home