I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bad things comes in 3s... :(

Kady started school 2 weeks ago.

3days aft CC, she caught a cold... so had runny nose.
1week later, she recoverd.

Then last Sat, she caught stomach flu... so kept vomitting.
Vomitting stopped on Monday but she had Diarrhea.

Tuesday, we brought her out with her cousin (as he's visiting fr Msia)...
The two of them were 1/2 walking 1/2 running in front of us & the next minute, she fell.

Kady did not managed to break her fall... but instead fell on her chin.

From what I see, her skin sort of split & quite a fair bit of blood was oozing out... I was so anxious when I saw her cut & blood that my hands were actually shaking... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

She refused to let us put on a plaster or do anything, not even to hold a hanky to compress the area to stop the blood but just kept crying & screaming... Sadwalk

When I hear her cries & saw the wound, my heart was also splitting... this kinda of pain is all new to me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ... I hope & pray to God that she will not have anything more serious than this. If there is more to come, then God, please let it fall onto me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home