I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Thursday, March 09, 2006

For Women's day Challenge & a few new LO


Thabove LO is for the Women's day Challenge @ M4M.


Journalling was written in chinese by dh...
I asked him to write how "Special" I am as a wife to him...

Its an old chinese poem(?) by some famous scholar (Just dun ask me who cos my chinese is 1/2 past 6 kind)

Poem basically means it takes 100 years of goodness(?) to share 1 boat ride together & anther 1000 yrs of cultivation of goodness (?) to share a pillow. What we have itself is already very special, nothing is more special than that. In dh's words lah. To him, I am not special cos I do certain stuff for him or for the family, I am special just cos I am. Cheem manz...
The last 2 chinese words reads "xi fu" means to treasure this kind of fortune (i.e. to treasure me lah! :P)

Below are the rest of the LOs that I hv completed in the last few days...
theme inspired by the challenges that were set in M4M... :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home