I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

For the Challenge

I did this 2 LO for the challenge in M4M:

4. Romantic Movie Dates

Choose a quote from a romance movie and put it on your LO. You have to tell us what movie it is.

& this is my submission










5. "Painted" Love


Do a LO that's about 50-60% using paints. Very Happy You can paint your cardstock, chipboard, use paints on stamps...anything! You can use other products but paints should be the "main" focus. Be creative using paints!

& this is my submission:


Dunno whether can pass or not for the #5 challenge.
Not too happy wif it myself tho'... sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home