I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Thursday, April 27, 2006

1 More... ;)

I know I said I might not do anymore LO... but just cldn't resist! LOL
too stressed out & thot maybe doing a LO may help...
Its actually pretty therapeutic! Cos I wasn't thinking abt work at all when I was coming out with this LO! :)

However, I ain't too pleased with the end result so will be asking my SB mates on how to improve on it!

[b]For Challenge 4. Trend Watch
Are you able to translate what you see around you into a great scrapbook page? Find inspiration in a non-scrapbooking industry (i.e., fashion, home dec, advertising, etc.) and translate that inspiration to a page. Be sure to include a visual example of where you got your inspiration. (Note: The visual example does not need to be part of the scrapbooking layout.)[/b]


I know I did one already but since I hv not been to Lot 1 to take where I got the inspiration from, I figured it wld be easier to do another for the April Challenge.

For this LO, I got the inspiration from my bedsheet! ;)

Mybedsheet:
















My LO:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you are invited to Singapore Scrapbooking Website at www.thescrappersloft.com

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home