I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

1st try on so much doodling & My b'day y'day!!!



This is my humble 1st try on doodling almost the whole LO!
Inspired by some of my SB mates who are so good at it.
This took me 2 nites to complete! Abt 2-3hrs in total...

TFL!

It was my birthday yesterday. Dh took 1/2 day leave to celebrate with me. :)

We went to Hanabi restaurant @ Kings' Arcade & the food was great! I went over to Prescence aft lunch & saw a set of Alpha stamps which I like so much... but when I saw the price tag... oh well... guess I'll think abt it somemore & see if I still want it aft a few weeks.

We then went & caught the movie - Mission Impossible 3. Wow!! It was quite an exciting movie. Action all the way. Really enjoyed it! :)

I had Secret Recipe's Banana Choc Cake for a B'day cake... A slice for you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home