I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

have been Busy...

Things are gg chaotic at work!!! After the last conference, I came back to the office wif a huge pile of backlog to clear. Then now, I've gotta prepare the ISO audit which is coming up next week + prepare the post conference materials... I think I am gg bonkers very soon!!!

There is an opportunity for me to change job tho' its not confirm yet. I think I'll take it up if all goes well. I know if I take it up, there will be alot more challenges & I may not be as "free" as I am now. But the pay is higher & I'll definitely get to learn more. Having said that, I'll definitely miss this company. I got along well with everyone esp. the bosses. They've been really understanding & nice. I've met a few nasty bosses before this so I know its not always easy to get good bosses to work with. :S

These 4 LOs were done over the past week. Thanks for Looking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home