I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, June 05, 2006

Whole Family sick 2 weeks ago!

We all got sick 2 weekends ago! Started off with Kady having high fever on Thursday. Then on Friday evening, dh & myself caught the flu bug & we were down too! Its really no joke taking care of a sick, whiny & clinghy 2 yr old when you yourself is sick too! Had to be one of the worst weekend ever!!!

On the following Monday & Tuesday, dh & myself had 2 days MC but was spent taking care of Kady too since she still hv not recover from her fever, cough & cold! :(
So I haven't been scrapping as much as I want to. No mood + too tired.

Below are some of the stuff that I did over 2 weeks. Not much, but at least I managed to scrap! :P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home