I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, June 12, 2006

Good Lunch & dinner....

We had a good lunch & dinner y'day...

I cooked Apple Prawns in XO sauce, Salmon Omelette, Veg wif Scallops & Watercress Soup for lunch.
For Dinner, I cooked Chilli Crabs, Deep-fried Mantou, Cai Xin wif Mushrooms & Smoked Sausage.
It was really yummy. *slurps*

& I managed to do 2 LOs last night... but forgot to take pics of them... :P

Anyways, here are some of the LOs that I completed a few days ago...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

waaaaaaaaaah....you make me sooo hungry reading your menu!!! Ehh...u got recipe of chilli crabs to share? Sooo many versions of chilli crab around so always happy to trial them.

Lovely layouts!!

6:28 PM

 
Blogger shmj said...

LOL... yes, my version of Chilli Crab is:

Ingredients:
Chinese rice wine
chilli sauce
tomato sauce
Black vinegar
brown sugar
oyster sauce
lemon grass (2 stalks)
minced garlic
crabs
sliced ginger
egg (beaten)
carrots (cubed)
tomatoes (cubed)


Steps:
Mix all the sauces, wine & sugar. Then set aside.

Deep fry crabs till crabs turn red/ orange.

Heat oil & stir fry ginger & lemon grass till lightly brown. Then add in
garlic & stir fry till lightly brown.

Add in carrots & tomatoes. Stir fry for abt 3mins or so.

Pour in sauce & add some water so that the sauce will not be too thick. Simmer for abt 5mins, stirring occasionally.

Add in crabs & stir fry for abt 5mins. Then pour egg over & stir for 1min. Dish up & serve. You may want to garnish withe some coriander & fresh cut chili.

Enjoy! :)

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Ruey said...

yummy yummy Sandy...will give this a go!!!

9:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home