I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More LOs...

A little Update on what's gg on at home:

I'm so proud of my lil' gal! The teacher wrote on Kady's communication book that she's a very good "jie-jie" to all the little young ones... (i.e. younger than she is). She has been helping the younger kids in running errands like grabbing tissue papers, taking their bottles & bags for them. :) She's at the same time very determined and would react strongly to those who snatch her things or take her stuff w/o her permission. LOL - in this way, she's quite like me! I don't like ppl touching or taking away my stuff w/o my permission too! kekekeke... she's a hot little chilli padi alright! My mom said that its more likely that she'll bully others than being taken advantage of! :P

I've been quite productive these few days, can churn out abt 2 LOs everytime I sit on my lil' scrapping corner. So am pretty pleased. :)

& here are my LOs: The first 2 LOs were done 2 nights ago. & the other 2 were done last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home