I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, June 19, 2006

On the roll...

We went to view some houses in Jurong West last weekend. I quite like 1 of them... we'll prob pop over to HDB to find out more abt the costs, etc this Wed. After viewing the houses, dh went & bought his usual comic book while Kady & me wait in the car. Guess what, he came back with a bunch of pink roses for me! :)
So sweet of him! :D

We went to a western place near Sembawang for dinner with 2 friends. It was our 1st try there. I must say the food is quite delish. Especially the Mushroom soup which was serve in a small loaf of homemade bread... really really yummy!

& On Sunday, we brought Kady to the Kranji Reservior. Oh my, I've really got a little princess on my hands! There were some ants (ok, quite a number) that crawled up her leg, & she literally jump up & down screaming for help! I don't know whether to be laughing or ... We took some pics too... will try to upload them later.

Dh was in the mood for Bak Kut Teh so he made some & I was in the mood for Pigs Trotters in Black Vinegar. So I made some... end up, we have 2 big pots in the kitchen! LOL... Pigs Trottters for lunch today as well! I don't mind it too much since its one of my fav dish! ;)

In the mood to do more LOs so over the weekend, so I did two more. TFL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home