I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Down with a Cold & Sore throat

I was down with a Cold & Sore throat y'day. But nevertheless still manage to scrap 2 LOs!
Dh will prob kill me if he knew! :P But I did these 2 LOs before medication...
Aft the med, I was too groggy to move my lazy ass.







































This last LO was done the day before for a Sketch Challenge that I took part in www.thescrapbookstand.com

















Nevertheless, I did got up to make a simple dinner of macaroni & cheese. My 1st try! :P
Verdict: Dh didn't like it (mainly cos he's more of a asean food person rather than western food). Kady enjoyed it tho'. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home