I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, June 26, 2006

Opportunity!!!

Oh! We have been waiting for this call for at least 2months!!!
Finally, they made a call to us! We'll meet him later today... wish me Luck!

If all goes well, I'll hv a new career and may even pay off our loan earlier than we thot!
God please give us your Blessing!
Everything is still hush hush for now... so can't really share what the heck is gg on.
All I can say is that, if this works out, boy, oh boy! I might just be able to shop more for my SB stuff! kekekeke....

Remember I said that we'll be cking out the flats that we saw last week.. well, bad news. :(
They are all sold out! *sob sob* So I gues we'll just have to wait somemore & see if there are better flats... *sigh*

I'll be starting my Yoga classes tonight! I hope these old bones of mine can still bend! *LOL*

On the SB side, I did 2 LOs last weekend. 1 of which I feel is abit blah... so might wanna re-work tat before I show it to others. Here is the one I did & like but I made a little boo-boo on the year. Lucky for me, dh saw it & added the following journalling:

*Today is 25th June 06. Mummy made a mistake. But to us, you are always the little baby just arrived.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home