I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Everything went well...

The meeting y'day went well... Aft the meeting, I went to have a look at those pushcarts & bought myself a pair of sandals. Its in green!!! For those who know me well, you'll know tt I'm darn conservative wif my shoes. I always choose safe colors like black or blue or beige. No bright colors. Mainly cos I've got BIG flat feet. :(

then dh drove me the Anchorpoint. & there's Art Frenzy there! Needless to say, I walked out with a little hole in my pocket & dh rolling his eyes at me! :P Then in Anchorpoint, I bought a pair of Elle Leather Boots... the usual price was S$139.00 guessed how much I paid for it? S$30!! Yes, I ain't joking. I only paid S$30 for it! *LOL*

I went for my Hatya Yoga class y'day. It was my 1st class... ain't much. The coach basically concentrate on teaching us the basics of breathing... & some really simple stretches. Hopefully, next week's class will be more interesting.

I was dead tired by then so didn't manage to get down to do my LOs... hopefully, I'll hv time & energy to do them tonight.

Sharing some pics that I took during our recent trip back to Malaysia to visit the in laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home