I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Never been seen b4 LO... & another one

Remember I was whining abt hving no mojo a few days back?

Well, I was trying out a new style & did this LO:

I quite like this so may experiment a few more LOs with this kina style... LOL... till I get bored again!

This other LO was done quite a while back & I really didn't like it. Find that it is too empty, alot of dead space? & yet, I am too lazy to re-do... But thot I'll share it here anyways...
Journalling reads: Whatever you inspire to be, A doctor or a musician. You can do it if you but your heart into it. Believe in yourself! --

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home