I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Friday, July 07, 2006

No mojo....

Kady is on the road to recovery. That's good news.

The bad news is I hv not had any mojo lately. Maybe its cos I am tired.
Wanna scrap so much but when I sit at the table, I am at a loss! :(

These 2 LOs are scraplifts from 2peas for the challenge in M4M.

I like the "YOU" LO loads! :)
Had fun sanding the PP.
Journalling ard the alpha YOU reads:
"So much I love abt this picture! Your curly hair, your dimples, your little button nose. Your smiley face, rosy lips. Its all about You!"

For the 2nd LO - You are my Favorite Moment,
rubon @ the bottom left corner says: "something cherished for its fine quality and often considered one of a kind."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home