I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Thursday, July 27, 2006

& 1 for HMITM challenge # 7

Ok. The earlier LO that I did & thot of submitting cannot make it.
I re-read the rules & it has to be 5 diiferent circles, stripes & flowers.
The earlier don't even qualify! :P

So I re-do another. Here it is. I used PPs from 7 gypsies and Urban Lily. Picture was just taken last Saturday from our outing to Sentosa. :)




& this LO will be gg into Kady's ABC album for Q - my Quirky Girl. :)
I like the white rub ons. But not so crazy over the black.
I went ballistic with the rubons now my right side of the LO looked messed up! :(





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home