I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

LOs using Basic Grey

Its my 1st attempt doing LOs using Basic Grey's PP...
I've always find their PPs difficult to work with as I really do not know how to do them.
So as a challenge to myself, I bought a kit & force myself to work with them. :P

Completed them last week & here they are:

Current Obsessions:
Hi 5
Thomas Engine
Mummys Milk
Chocs
Sweets



Love for a Daughter
Journalling reads: Love for a Daughter is like a rose, Everyday it grows & grows.


She's Something Special
This LO was also done using July's kit...

Journalling reads:
She's something special, I can't explain it,
But when she's near me, I can't contain it.
And just one look at her face is good enought for me.

No way of knowing which way I'm going,
But I can't stop it, it keeps growing
And just one look at her face is good enough for me.

She aint too pretty, she aint too tall,
In fact she aint too much of anything at all,
I don't care what the people say, they're going to find out one sweet day.

She's is precious, she is charming,
She is innocent its really disarming.
And just one look at her face is good enough for me.

This is actually the song lyrics to the song "She's something special" by Eric Clapton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home