I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, July 24, 2006

Great Weekend

We had a great weekend....

Went to Sentosa with Kady on Saturday.
Brought her to the Underwater World & Dolphin Lagoon.
She was soooo happy! We also took on the beach tram + buses... (I can't wait to scrap the pictures!!!)
Then we had a small dinner of salad. Afterwhich we went to catch a "Movie by the Beach" show - 2 Fast 2 Furious (I think this is the movie title) at Siloso Beach, but we didn't manage to finish watching the show 'cos its hot & humid & Kady was being cranky for being out the whole afternoon. That + my back was killing me from sitting on the beach w/o proper back support. :P

Verdict for watching a movie by the beach - Be Prepared. Bring yr own chairs, drinks, snacks & make sure that you are comfy. Else watching a movie outside w/o the airconditioning in our weather can be quite a torture. Yes, I'm pampered. So what? Give me air conditioned cinemas & comfy chair anytime! *lol*

Was dead tired by the time we reached home so did not managed to scrap. Can you imagine? I was still tired on Sunday? But not tired enough to stay at home! hahahaha...
We went to Takashimaya (a shopping centre in Orchard Road) 'cos there's a Toy Fair there & bought X'mas presents for the nieces & nephews. Called me kiasu but since I can save a pretty penny by buying the pressies on a sale, why not? I can use the savings to get more SB stuff! *wink* that + I don't have to rush/ think what to get for the kiddos later on when its near the Xmas season/ rush.

& oh, here's another LO that I did earlier last week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!!! Love the scrapping you have done lately. You're getting the handle on basic grey urban couture. Love your stacking layout...you've stacked the PP really well too!!!

6:01 AM

 
Blogger shmj said...

Thanks Ruey! :)

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home