I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Monday, July 31, 2006

I need to vent!!!

I'm such a grouch!!! arrrggghhh...
dunno what's up wif me these few days.
Maybe its the lack of sleep. :(
I blew up at Kady over the smallest things.
sigh... Kady has been coughing since 2 weeks ago.
& she has been coughing in her sleep for the past week waking up at 3-4am.
wanting to nurse every hour or so.
I'm sooo bloody tired every morning. Find it such a drag to wake up.
Dh has been great, when I wake up in the middle of the night, he helped out too.
Get medicine & warm water for the little one.
Mojo for Sb is gone. :_(
Angry wif myself for blowing up at Kady too. *sob sob*
She's already sick & yet this bad mommy is still being so mean!
She hasn't exactly been an angel for the past week but still...
When will my mood be good again???

Y'day, Kady fell from the sofa while trying to climb on my back (I was lying on my tummy across the sofa) & Fell!!!!! dh's comments were kinda hurtful tho' he probably din mean it. But it hurt anyway!
Why is it that when Kady falls when she's in his care, I never say things like, "Be careful mah! Shld look aft her properly!" etc when he always make such comments??!!! Why are men so insensitive at times?
I already felt bad when she fall, does he has to rub it in??!

below are 3 LOs that I completed earlier...

Swingin' Good Times


Journalling reads:
1st ride on the swing @ Kranji Reservior.
You were apprehensive @ 1st. But soon found the joy of sitting on the swing. You even wanted Mummy to let go & let you sit on the swing all by yourself!

Moments



Journalling reads:
As her youth now unfolds,
she is centuries old,
Just to see her at play makes me smile,
No matter what happens to me,
No matter what my destiny,
Lord, Protect my child.



See the world through Purple Shades

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home