I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Good news!!

Yabba yabba doo!!! :D
I made it past the 1st round!!!
Those who don't know what I'm talking abt, well, I participarted in the Effers challenge & got past the 1st round.
I seriously never thot I could make it through. :D

The 2nd challenge was to do a LO wif 13 photos which I have already completed.

Snapshots of you

Not sure if you can see it from this scan copy but some of the flowers pp & photos are actually pop out as I glued them down with foam stickers to create the pop up effect.

Putting 13 photos on my usual 9 x9 LO is a BIG challenge!!!!
I've never placed soooo many photos on 1 LO before. *LOL*
Good thing the LO turned out okay. So now I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get past round #2.
Not putting much hope but definitely wishing a small miracle may happen & that I may get past! kekekeke... ;)

Last Sunday, we went to watch the last day of the Fireworks Festival. It was a French theme. So they used the colors like Green & Gold alot!!! It was beautiful!!! Kady was stumped. Throughout the 15mins, she was just staring into the brightly lit sky!

I was on leave on Monday to discuss some business stuff. Gosh! Things are finally moving again after almost a month!!!! By the time this goes through & we set things up, it might be next year already! :P

Anyways, I met up with Shemah after that for lunch & of 'cos some shopping! :D
We went to MWL 1st where I bought some glue dots & a pack of metal "thanks" tag to make for Kady's teachers' day pressie...
Then we went to Spotlight where I got some AC ribbons which I hv been eyeing for such a loooong time & some album refills.
THEN we went to Art Friend at Bras Brasah to get some inks and some wooden love sticks which I'll alter to make it again, for Kady's teachers' day pressie. :) Thanks to Shemah for the great idea!
We went for coffee after and had a nice chat.... Had a great time - Thanks again Shemah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home