I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Friday, August 04, 2006

Sick...

Now I'm sick too! :(
& Kady hasn't recover yet! *boohoo*
I think the lack of sleep + fatigue is making my body weaker & now I'm down with a cough & cold. *sob sob*

I hope both Kady & myself recovers from the wretched cough virus soon!!

& these 2 are the LOs for Trish that I promised to make for her cupcakes' portfolio.
There are altogether 4 of us who will be helping Trish & each of us are to do 4 LOs on Trish's glorious cupcakes. :)
The Velvet Cat will be sponsoring some stuff for the LOs. I hope I recd them soon so that I can use them to work on the LOs. These 2, I'll just leave it & give it to Trish too...
Then re-work with the stuff that The Velvet Cat will be sponsoring with these 2 photos.
I hope that I'll have enough time to finish all the Los since Trish needs it by the 12th August for her function on 13th.
*pray that Trish will like my LOs*



I made this simple little tag for Aida... which I've just mailed out together with a small RAK.
Hope she'll like it.


This LO is scraplifted from Erica Hernandez: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=901998

For M4M's August Challenge. 1 down 2 more to go! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home