I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Friday, August 11, 2006

Shame on me!

I have not been updating as regularly as I should. But hey, I've been sick!
Boss is also back in town for the rest of the month, so pretty busy.
Not much chance of skiving in the office. :(

So here's some LOs that I did over the past week and a half.

Reading is such a pleasure: This will be gg into Kady's ABC Album for "R". Doodling was inspired by Elsie Flanningan. She's fab!!! The LO took me 2 days to complete. Initially, the so-called completed LO was w/o the buttons, blings blings & doodling. & it looked abosultely horrible! But after gg through EF's latest book (52 challenges), I had so much fun adding the doodling, buttons & blings blings! :D


Our Special Curly Top: This was done for Effers #1 challenge. To write journalling on our photo.
I hope I passed to the next round. *cross fingers* altho' I'm not carrying much hope since there are so many great scrappers who are in for this. This LO will also be gg into Kady's ABC album for "S".


& this is done for M4M's challenge to use at least 25 ribbons on a LO! & to scraplift one of the Garden Girls Challenge - From Joanna Bolick : http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/album_display.asp?album_id=36913

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Bolick said...

Totally cute!

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home