I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

As usual...

As usual - I have been lax.
Not updating my blog as often as I should.

Kids are ok.
Vera had a long bout of cough for close to 2mths.
Now recovering.
Kady adjusting well to school.
Teachers all feedback that she's a cheerful and talkative girl in class.
As expected.

Work wise.
Quit in May.
Within the same week, received calls from recruiters to attend interviews.
Headhunter called me to offer job.
After a few rounds of interview and much deliberation.
Decided to join headhunter.
But not as a headhunter myself.
Rather - I will be joining as HR & Admin. Manager.
Big jump in title for me.
Last day here on 9 Jul.
1st day in new job on 20 Jul.
Hope everything will be smooth sailing.

Looking forward to our 1st family holiday on 24 Jul to Phuket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home