I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bad weekend!! :(

It all started on Thursday (24 Aug). We brought Kady to Eu Yen Seng to see the chinese doctor since she has been coughing for abt a month already. While at the doctor's Kady complained that her thigh is itchy. We saw some mosquito like bites on her thigh & just applied normal mosquito lotion on it.

In the middle of the night (about midnight), she kept waking up & complained that its itchy. At about 2am, we couldn't take it anymore & decide to switch on the lights to see what the heck is wrong. To our shock, her thighs see to more "Mosquito bites" patches. From the looks of it, its very much like hives! Then when we turn our attention to her face, my goodness! Her face was so swollen & her eyes too. So much so that she can only open her eyes a small slit. We immediately brought her to KK Hospital where she had her medication & we were made to wait there for abt an hour to see if there is any reaction. The swell subsided so we can bring her home.

On Friday (25 Aug), she started complaining of stomach ache. Again, this is in the late evening. She had some loose stools but we thought its okay.

Saturday, her loose stools contd for another 4 more times.

Brought her to KK again on Sunday. Had medication was alright for a few hours then started loose stool again.
Throughout Sunday to Monday, she had loose stools on & off. Sometimes semi-solid, sometimes loose (as in super duper watery!)

Tuesday (29 Aug), since her tummy is still not that well & I had to get back to work (not much leave left also), I brought Kady to my office. Good thing abt my company here is that bosses are all very understanding & family oriented. so no issue abt bringing kids to work as long as they don't disturb the rest of the workers. Again complained of tummy ache & water stools for 2 more times. So no choice, brought her to see her usual PD again. Somehow, after seeing her & changing 1 of the medication, Kady seems to be better now. I hope.

Wednesday (30 Aug) - I am now crossing my fingers that Kady will be alright in school & that the teacher will not call me.

Its weird. Everytime we bring Kady to see a GP or in this case to KK, she doesn't seems to recover but when she sees her usual PD, she'll get better. Not that we don't want to bring Kady to see her usual PD in this case, it just so happens that on the 2 occasion that we brought her, the PD is closed. :( sigh...

okay, enough abt my grumbles... Have not been updating my LOs recently so below are all of them at 1 go.

For Kady's teachers day... some simple tags.





A few LOs that I've completed earlier:









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home