I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Friday, August 18, 2006

My Sweet DH & even Sweeter girl.

I had Yoga on Monday with my Sister in law...
Classes start at 7pm so we don't have time to cook. Usually hubby will just do take out.
Which was what he did on Monday. But the takeout was for him and guessed what my sweet dh did?

He took the trouble to go to the supermarket to buy fish and ham with my gal in tow no less!
Then went home & cook porridge with ham & fish for us & steamed the fish too. :)

& Y'day, he woke up extra early to make a yummy salad for me to bring to office for lunch!
I know, I know. It isn't a big deal but hey! Its the small things that matter sometimes, you know?

Sometimes we are so busy with our hectic life styles that we missed the smaller things that matter. :)

& my sweet little girl. For the past few nights, after I put her to bed, she'll come calling, "Mummy, Mummy."
Then gave me a good tight hug & say, "I love you, you know? I love you so much!" Awwww....
How can that not melt any mummies' heart, right?

I feel so blessed to have this family of mine! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruey said...

that is just sooo sweet of your dh and Kady. You truly are blessed and very much loved!!

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home