I hereby declare tat I'll try me best to update this blog as often as possible! *LOL* ok. But seriously, this blog is used more for my SB thots or so I hope. http://www.filmloop.com/x?city1W1kV71h92ax7qZ2FsNueKZ4ET1B

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Year!

Time flies!
Another year has just flown past...

Just heard tt 1 of my colleague has tendered his resignation...
sigh... he's a nice person to work with. I'll definitely miss him.
Hopefully the next person who come on board will be as nice!

We'll be having another 2 new senior management staff joining us next year (which is just 2 days away by the way!) and have just heard tt 1 of them doesn't really have a good reputation.
Oh well! He ain't gonna be my boss so whoever is going to work under him - GOOD LUCK!

I'm actually also toying with the idea of looking for greener pastures.
I find that the place is getting alot more corporate and I am really not sure if its for the better or the worse. I've been in this company for over 3 years now... I like the people in the company but with so many staff leaving over the last year... I really dunno.

My trip to Jinan next month (mid-Jan) has been postponed. I spoke to my boss to tell him tt given the current economic situation, I rather stay put and give the chance to my more senior colleagues to go since my area is not tt urgent anyways and volunteered to re-look at the possiblity only after June but boss said to re-look at it after the 1st Q... oh well... we shall see then.


On the home front - Kady is getting difficult. Her patience level is really short and would throw tantrums when things dun go her way. I really hope that we will be able to teach her well and that she would like to respect her elders.

Vera is now 8.5mths! She is already crawling pretty well and is learning to stand. She pulls herself up easily and will let go of support and able to stand for a few seconds on her own.
Vera is pretty smart for a little baby. She is able to understand my simple instructions of asking her to sleep. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home